Whether you like to meal prep or simply aren’t a morning person, this recipe makes for a quick/easy breakfast.
These overnight oats are creamy, chocolatey and filling. You will be adding them to your breakfast rotation in no time.
Chocolate Vegan Overnight Oats
Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan.The perfect breakfast for the busy-body or chocolate lover.Print Pin Rate
- Jar or glass container with lid
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup roasted buckwheat (despite the name, buckwheat is naturally gluten free)
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2-3 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk (or any other dairy-free nut beverage)
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a glass container with lid.
- Add almond milk and stir.
- Let sit for 2 hours or overnight, covered in the refrigerator.
- Put into bowls, add toppings and serve. My favourite toppings include dairy free yogurt, nut butters, fruit, coconut shavings and seeds.
A great meal prep option! Can prepare these oats 3-4 days in advance and enjoy throughout the week.
Delicious and chocolatey, but not too sweet!
Thanks Lizzy! They are good aren’t they…